onsdag 29 maj 2013

I'm back! In English!

Time flies! It's been way over a year since my last post here.

I finally decided to pick it up again, with a change of languages, from Swedish to English, and a bit of a change in focus. I want to have some place to jot down thoughts about technology and software projects, and rather than starting a new blog I decided to just continue posting here.

I'll still occasionally post photos and write about life in general just as I did before, so if you've been here before and you're not a tech geek, pleeease don't leave for good!


The photo below is from Ishigakijima, a beautiful island in Okinawa prefecture, where I found this sleek looking device just laying on the beach waiting to be picked up. I call it the shell phone.

"Hello..?"

Inga kommentarer: